|March 31, 2013 - June 30, 2013|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, short term & long term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, 401(k), & company paid holidays.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Marous Brothers Construction is a multimillion dollar company that is customer focused and strives to maintain high customer satisfaction and loyalty. |
We are adding a few professionals to our team for high profile Project Management positions. We have a large back-log of work in the multifamily, commercial, and historic and specialty construction areas. This work is located in both the Cleveland area, as well as DC and some other select markets.
Some overnight travel may be necessary, but the position is based out of the Cleveland area, and the Project Manager will need to reside in or around the Cleveland locality.
* Assumes the responsibility for the overall administration of the project according to the Project Mangers Procedural Manual.
* Assumes the responsibility for all acquisitions required for the project according to the Project Mangers Procedural Manual.
* Assumes the responsibility of the management and scheduling the project, according to the Project Mangers Procedural Manual.
* Assumes the responsibility of the timely close-out of the project according to the Project Mangers Procedural Manual
The ideal candidate will possess a technical degree, and at least 5 years' experience working in the commercial construction field.
Solid track record of success, ability to work in a team environment and a good business acumen.
* Need possess knowledge of schedules and scheduling software, spread sheets, proposals contract negotiations, sub-contract issues and scopes.
* Need to process knowledge of AIA billings, meeting minutes, and have a good working knowledge of pre-construction activities.
We have immediate opening, attach your project list for review.
Marous Brothers Construction is an EOE/Drug Free Company.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.